THE MUSTANG IN-LINE LEG NAILING SYSTEMS:
The machine specification is for the production of attaching blocks onto a layer board (stringer board) used in the manufacturing of block style pallets. This one man operation is a semi-automatic nailing process which is projected to manufacture 300-360 stringer blocks per hour.
The leg machine comes with an extended in-feed conveyor to act as a loading stations to feed the blocks and (1) boards chute for automatic nailing production.
The block guide rails are adjustable to accommodate blocks from 3 ½” to 6″ long and layer boards from 39″ to 48″ in length. A board kicker is included to push the stringers off line once it is nailed and onto a discharge rails to accumulate the stringer boards for pallet production.
Depending on your nail pattern set up we recommend a MAX CN70PAL as your choice of pneumatic tool guns with remote valves. The nails guns are not supplied and will be required during testing. Further it is recommended that a 2″ up to 2 ¼” x .099 or .113 high load coil nail be used to fasten the layer board to the blocks.
BC Market Solutions™ has complementary videos of The Mustang In-Line Block Leg Nailing Machine™ in full pallet production.
Feel free to view our video library for any additional information regarding system set up and controls.
- Type: In-Line Leg Nailing System
- Dimensions: 12″ wide x 14′ Long x 5′ Tall
- Weight: 1500 lbs
- Cycle Time: 8-12 seconds per one stringer
- Production: 300-360 per hour
- Board Feeders: (1) Board Feeder
- Gun Mounts: (2) Gun Mounting Capacity
- Conveyor: Automated Conveyor system
- Board Kicker: Pneumatic Board Kicker
- Accumulator: (1) Adjustable Rail Accumulator
- Enclosure: Hoffman enclosure
- Controls: PLC Controls mounted in main panel
- Switches: Microswitch Proximity Switches to detect blocks
- Functions: Set up controls with full jog functions
- E-Stops: E-Stops cable mounted on machine